Smiling SJC Graduates wearing cap and gown at graduation.

Registration and Records Office

The Registration and Records Office can help you register for or drop classes, process transcripts, and keep your records up to date.

Register for Classes

New and returning students can conveniently register for classes online through MySJC. 

Transcripts & Forms

At San Juan College, we make it easy to order transcripts and duplicate diplomas, apply for in-state or military tuition rates, request a change of information, and tour our campus. Find the forms you need below.

Electronic Transcripts

You can conveniently order SJC official transcripts online and have them delivered to you electronically or by mail or pick them up in person on campus.

Transcript Fees & Delivery Times

  • Electronic Delivery, ordered online – $5
  • In Person Pickup, ordered online – $5
  • Mail Delivery, ordered online – $5 + $2.50 USPS Shipping
  • Overnight Domestic Delivery, ordered in person – $10 + $20 UPS Shipping (No PO Boxes) – must be ordered by 2 p.m. Monday – Friday
  • In Person Pickup, ordered in person – $10

Electronic transcripts are typically delivered the same business day. Mailed transcripts are typically processed the same business day but may be postmarked the next business day, depending on your order time.

If you need assistance ordering your official transcripts online, please see the Transcript Order Instructions (PDF). Contact or (505) 566-3335 for additional assistance.

eTranscripts for the Office of Navajo Nation & Scholarship Financial Assistance

If you need an official transcript for the Office of Navajo Nation & Scholarship Financial Assistance, you may order an eTranscript to be delivered via email to the appropriate agency office. Contact information for ONNSFA Agency Offices is available HERE

Order Official Transcript Electronically

 Manual Transcript Processing

If you’re unable to complete your request online, you may complete the Transcript Request Form  including payment information, and return it to 

 Things to Keep in Mind

  • If your financial obligations to San Juan College are not satisfied, your transcripts will be withheld.
  • If your record is not complete, resulting in a hold, your transcripts will be withheld.
  • Current semester grades are posted approximately seven days after the last day of classes.
  • Current semester degrees are posted approximately six weeks after the last day of class.
  • Requests for outgoing transcripts will be processed immediately after grades or degrees are posted in accordance with your order instructions.
  • If you request a transcript that will be picked up, you MUST pick it up within 30 days of the request or a new request must be submitted and a new payment made. All transcripts NOT picked up within 30 days will be destroyed. You must show identification if you are picking up your records from the Registration and Records

To request an unofficial transcript, please email  with the information listed below. Your request will be fulfilled via email. You may also submit a request in person at the Registration and Records Office on campus.

 Required Verification Information:

  • Legal name and any previous names, if applicable
  • Date of birth
  • SJC Student ID or last 4 of SSN

Please allow up to two business days for records processing. Current students may also obtain an unofficial transcript via self-service in MySJC.

If you have any questions regarding this process, please send an email to  or call (505) 566-3335.

Official college transcripts from each college you’ve attended must be sent to:

San Juan College
Registration and Records Office
4601 College Blvd.
Farmington, NM 87402

Transcripts must be in a sealed envelope from the issuing institution in order to be considered official or sent directly to San Juan College through an eTranscript service. 

Electronic transcripts can be sent to All official and unofficial transcripts for high school or GED transcripts should be sent to 

International Transcripts

Students who attended institutions outside of the U.S. must have their transcripts/credentials evaluated by an approved NACES member. College or university transcripts must have a course-by-course evaluation completed. Students are responsible for payment and providing all required documentation.

NOTE: Transcripts not received by the end of the student’s first semester will result in a transcript hold being placed on the student’s registration account.

Registration & Records Forms

Students can conveniently request a name, address, and/or phone number change by completing an e-form.

Request information change

Students needing proof of acceptance or enrollment can request a verification letter by filling out an e-form. Please allow 2-3 business days for processing.

Request verification letter

If you have credits that did not transfer, you may appeal by completing the Transfer Credit Appeal Form.

Complete the form here

Current and former students may order additional copies of a diploma by completing the Request for Duplicate Diploma Form.

Request a duplicate diploma

If you are a Colorado resident, you may qualify for New Mexico in-state tuition through the New Mexico-Colorado Tuition Reciprocity Agreement Application.

Learn more and apply

New Mexico provides an exception to the 12-month continuous presence requirement for the student, spouse and dependent children of individuals who have moved to NM and obtained permanent full-time employment.

Learn more and apply

NM Residency- full time employment.pdf

If you believe you have met the requirements to establish New Mexico residency, you may petition for NM in-state tuition.

Complete the Petition for NM In-State Tuition

San Juan College grants military tuition rates in accordance with Senate Bill No. 35 and the Veterans Choice Act of 2014. To request military tuition rates, please fill out the electronic Military Tuition Rate Application. The application and required documentation must be submitted to the Registration and Records Office no later than the Friday before the term begins.

Complete the Military Tuition Rate Application

If you are a transfer student who has completed 15+ college level credits with a 2.0 or higher GPA and you are NOT applying for financial aid and do NOT want to submit your high school transcripts, you must submit a Financial Aid Waiver for Transfer Students.

Complete and submit waiver now 

Financial Aid Waiver

Congratulations Graduate!

There’s a couple more things to do before you go. Do not miss deadlines or forget to apply for graduation.

Even if you do not wish to walk the stage (though we hope you will!), you need to APPLY to graduate with a certificate or degree. This is easily done in MySJC. Please apply by the deadline.

Phone: (505) 566-4203
Fax: (505) 566-3500

Educational Service Building

M-F: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.